Saturday, September 6, 2014

2014 Hopper Family Reunion


Yes, it's now the first of September and I'm just now getting to post on the family reunion which occurred at the end of July. Shocker, right?!?! Things at our house are just a bit crazy and overly busy! I figured as long as it eventually gets documented for future memories it doesn't REALLY matter when it was posted! Once again, my goal, to keep up with our family happenings. We'll see if it actually happens this time!

Now, for the actual reunion :) Our family LOVES this week long reunion. I know it is a lot of hard work for the Hooper family and sometimes can be down right scorching during the summer. But, the boys LOVE it! They love everything about it. This year Mason and Max stayed the entire week with me driving Matthew and Miles down there a couple of days during the week. Our hope, next year we may all get to stay the week. We just need to stop having such little ones to take with us! Since we were driving back and forth a lot, I missed getting photos of a lot that went on that week. I did manage to snag a few cute ones! Thanks go Grandma for sending them to me too!





Since we stayed at Camp Na Wa Kwa, they family decided it would be fun to have an Indian theme this year. They were all so adorable! With smore's every night, bug catching, creek navigating, nature trails, horse back riding, swimming and lot of love, who wouldn't want to go back every year!

No comments: