Saturday, September 6, 2014

Max final "First Day of Preschool"


Yep, this is Max's final "First Day of Preschool". We have been teasing about this because he has been going to Preschool for three years now. Next year is the big Kindergarten year. Yikes!! I'm hoping this year slows down a little :) Max LOVES going to school and has even starting doing his "homework" books while Mason does his homework. He loves making new friends and it is exciting to see him go up to people and ask them their name and if they want to be his friend! I really feel like Max has grown up so much just over the summer and I am so excited to see what he learns this year! He has already started coming home singing songs from school and telling us facts he has learned. I love that his mind is containing things! (Sometimes he has a little trouble focusing, or maybe he's really just that smart and tuning us out!) Good luck this year buddy. You will do GREAT!!

Max's answers for the new year!

-"What do you want to be when you grow up?"--"The real Batman! Duh!!"

-"What is your favorite thing to do?"--"Find animals outside and play games."

- "What is your favorite toy/thing to play with?"--"Swords or anything that you can fight with."

-"What is your favorite food?"--"Chocolate milk and peanuts."

Max is definitely one of a kind and we love him so much for that!!

Matthew wanted in on the picture taking too!

No comments: