Sunday, September 7, 2014

August/September Radonmness I don't want to forget!


 I traveled to the zoo with all four of the kiddos by myself! I was a little nervous but we made it and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time. I know by the time we were done I was WORN OUT. Pretty sure by the end I was pushing 3 kids in a stroller while carrying one!

 He's getting so BIG! We finally got the exersaucer out and even had to move it up a setting because he was getting to tall!

Our neighborhood patrol man! The streets are safe where we live now!
Crazy boy!

 The many funny faces of Miles.






 We visited the Indianapolis Children's Museum with our friends. It helps that they could get us in for free with their membership!! The boys had a blast. We had not been there in a while and they loved seeing all the new things. One of their favorites in the carousel.

 One Sunday afternoon we loaded up the car and headed out for a Sunday drive to see if we could find milkweed with caterpillars. We were able to find two. Which was perfect since really only Mason and Max cared if they got one. They turned into huge butterflies!




 


No comments: