August was a big month for this guy. Big boy haircut and a new bed!! Matthew was in need of a haircut and I knew it would probably make him feel better since he was sweating ALL THE TIME. Brad took him to get it cut a "little" shorter and came back home with a horrendous cut. I'm not sure what the people there were thinking but it was awful. So, what do you do? Keep a bad haircut just to keep longer hair or give him a buzz cut and make him look better. Well, the buzz cut won! It just makes him look so grown up!! Just one of the boys now!
With a new haircut came a new big. No more crib for Matthew! We finally moved Miles up to Matthew's room and now the two share the room. Very well too I think. They are both doing great! Matthew is such a big guy, staying in his bed at night, sleeping well and even waiting for us to get him in the morning! Thanks to our friend, Erica, for the McQueen sheets! He loves his new bed!



No comments:
Post a Comment