Mason's year of Kindergarten is coming to a close. Very quickly I think. He, on the other hand, is already counting the months until he starts First Grade. Slow down kiddo!! I do hope his love for school continues throughout his scholastic years. But, for this momma it's a happy time and sad time all rolled into one. This year has gone by in a blur. Mason has grown and learned so much and I am so excited for him! To mark the end of the year the Kindergarten classes at Richards put on a Stone Soup Opera. It really was cute and Mason got to play one of the town people. I was so surprised he even knew all the words to the songs :) Miles and I headed over to watch the Opera while Matthew and Daddy headed to the ball park for Max's ballgame. It was a beautiful night and I'm so glad I got a chance to watch Mason with his classmates.
Miles loves his big brother.
Me and my big guy!
The very next day Mason and I headed off to the zoo with his class. I was very lucky to get to spend the day with him just the two of us. Most of the time he's off to school for the majority of the day, then comes home to his role as big brother. I enjoyed getting to hang out with him and his class. It was fun to see him enjoy the zoo with his friends! I hope I get the chance to attend more field trips and class activities with him in the future!
A little pre- field trip selfie!
We got so close to the giraffe!
Mason and Sam
The new orangutan exhibit at the zoo is going to be so neat. We got just a surprise glimpse at it since it was not open yet. Thank goodness we have a zoo pass so we can go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment