Saturday, May 17, 2014

Concert, Race and a Summer Day

Max's school concert was this past week. He did so well. And..I have to admit I was a bit surprised he knew all the songs. He just isn't the walking around the house singing type. I was really proud of him performing and it was so fun to see Mason excited for Max's performance. Matthew was glued to the show, dancing in his seat. Max, you did an awesome job! We are so proud of you!!

My attempt at a brother photo after the concert. Bust!!



Mason and Max participated in their first race ever. The running club of Columbus puts on a kids Fun Run every year and the Tri Kappa group I'm involved in helps with the race. It was really fun and the boys had a great time. Mason is already asking when the next race will be. He ran the entire thing by himself while Max and I stayed together. They both did awesome. Slightly hoping they enjoy the races so it is something that we can do together!

This past Sunday (Mother's Day) was wonderful. The weather was absolutely perfect for being outside. And..since it was a major holiday :) we pretty much spent most of the day outside. The boys planted flowers for me and enjoyed playing in the water.

Had to include this picture of Matthew. We grilled out on Sunday and enjoyed our first corn-on-the-cob of the summer. Usually we cut Matthew's corn off the cob. But..this time he wouldn't eat the corn unless it was on the cob. He chowed down!

No comments: