Tuesday, July 15, 2014

End of Kindergarten for Mason

It had been an incredible year for Mason. The end of his Kindergarten year is coming to a close. I really can't believe how much he has grown up and how much he has learned over the past year. For the end of school, his teachers (whom we LOVE) Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Wang had a breakfast for the parents and students. At that time they presented each student with a bag of memories from the year and a Kindergarten memory book. It was full of pictures from throughout the year, stories Mason had written, many examples of his name writing and so much more. He and I love the book. I hope we are able to hold onto it and look back at it often. This big year of the beginning of a life of learning is coming to an end. So proud of you Mason!! Now it's off to First Grade!

 Sam and Dylan, new school friends!

Off for his official last day of Kindergarten!

No comments: