So...It's been a little bit since our last blog. Needless to say, I'm a
little lot behind. But, I WILL to catch up. First thing that hasn't been posted was the Hooper Family Reunion. This is a week long camp-out at McCormick's Creek with Brad's mom's side of the family. It is SOOO much fun. Brad and I haven't gotten a chance to stay for the week but this year both boys stayed for the week long camp-out. They had a BLAST. They loved all the attention from Grandma, Aunt's and Uncle's, as well as, playing with all the cousins. What's better than spending the week swimming, riding tractors, walking the trails, horseback riding, getting dirty and all the s'mores you can eat! The weather this year was wonderful which allowed for a lot of outside time. The boys are already asking to go back again!
Mason with the big boys!
Our favorite mode of transportation
Reading for the trails.
Horseback riding!!
No comments:
Post a Comment