We had a fun and busy weekend. It was fun celebrating Father's day (I think Brad had fun!) and we also got to travel to Marshall to celebrate Tyler's 7th birthday. We got to eat strawberries and fish at G.G's, and have cake at Grandma and Grandpa Moore's. The boys were so tired from the excitement they almost fell asleep before the cake was served. But no worries, once they saw it was time to eat they perked up in no time! On a side note, one of these days I'm going to figure out how to work the print/picture program Brad got for me for Christmas and make the pictures smaller and in groups. Guess I'm going to have to buy one of those "Photoshop for Dummies" books. Anyhow, here are a few shots from the weekend.
Strawberries at G.G.'s
Love this pic of the cousin's!
Our new favorite pastime, FISHING!!
(Brandon and Tyler showing us how it's done)
Mason found this at Grandma's. We had left it there the last time we visited. Since he found "Patches", the dog has not left his sight. Patches has been on walks, bike rides, to the store and sleeps with Mason at night. He also has prompted the age old kid question "Mom, when can I have a real doggy?"
Both boys have loved riding this tractor. Max was so excited he finally is big enough to put some real miles on it!
All worn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment