Monday, June 15, 2015

Schools out for Summer!!


Yay! School is out for the summer! Would it be bad for me to say I was just as excited as Mason about no more homework!?! I really have been looking forward to the summer and the end of the school year. No more crazy schedules and now that Miles is a little older there are many things we can do this year we were not able to do last year. We've been out for a little over a week now and I am really enjoying this schedule! We've been a little busy which has helped and I'm hoping I don't run out of ideas for things to do by then end of the summer! At least our summer break is only two months long so we'll see how it goes!


 Beginning and end of school! Yes, he purposefully picked out the same shirt to wear for the first and last day of school! 


This is totally a description of how the year has changed these guys! Miles on the move, Matthew not wanting his picture taken and Max just stuck in the middle of the chaos. Crazy enough it was really cold on their last day of school! 

So...What have we been up to??

A little laziness and a little cleaning ...
I love these little Max feet!

 Recently Mason and Max wanted to get Star Wars light sabers and capes. They were DYING for them. So..what's a mom to do? I put them to work. It took them two months to save the money but....

 They were super excited when their hard work paid off. And yes, we put Miles to work too, Ha! Plus we gained a neighbor Star Wars enthusiast!

Brad and I went on a weekend getaway with our awesome friends to St. Joseph, Michigan. We went there last year, stayed at a local B&B and love it! We took a couple of tours and mostly just relaxed! It was so fun to go with the flow of things and try new stuff. Looking forward to making this couples weekend a yearly adventure!




So thankful for this guy! I could not imagine this crazy life without him.

We've spent some time playing games and clowning around..

 Max made this drawing himself and wanted to make it is "armor"! I'm going to miss nap time games with him when he is in Kindergarten next year.

Where you can find Miles most often...either right beside or laying all over Trudie. He LOVES her!

 Can't believe this guy will be THREE in a few weeks! Crazy face kiddo!

Mason enjoying Cub Scout Putt-Putt. Not sure why he thought NEEDED his picture taken on the turtle :)

 Miles has no boundaries and knows no fear. He is definitely trying to keep up with his brothers.

We went strawberry picking and spent a morning fishing. We are truly blessed to have such awesome friends! I am ever so grateful God led us to Columbus!


I spent an awesome evening out with these ladies! These girls have been in my life since college and I am ever grateful we still are able to spend time together! 
 The boys did this while I was gone...

Nothing like touring military vehicles! I think they were most excited about all the big guns, ha!

We visited the Children's Museum..

Toured Aviation Day in the hot summer sun...

Had a Smore's campfire night followed by backyard camping..

Enjoyed a birthday party with friends..

And spent MANY hot evenings at the baseball fields..

Max busted his nose having a dance party in our living room ;)

Many, many games of living room hoops with this basketball loving guy...

And a wedding date night...


Whew..we've been out of school for a week and a half now. Looking forward to more craziness to come and hoping I don't run out of ideas by the end of the summer!

No comments: