Monday, September 16, 2013

Our Superhero is FOUR!


Max, our keeper of peace and fighter of crime, turned 4! I really can't believe that he's four but he was ready to hit that big number :) The morning of his birthday I think he asked us at least 10 times if he was actually four now. I'm sure that it was confusing considering we actually celebrated his birthday with our families the weekend before and told everyone during his birthday parties that he was not four YET!! Even the day after his birthday he woke up and asked if he was still four! It's been an exciting time for him to celebrate! Max, you are definitely our cuddling guy that LOVES batman, Octonauts and just being an all around crime fighter. You give hugs to Trudie and your siblings every day and often like to just sit on our laps and watch a show. I know fighting bad guys can wear a guy out!! Looking forward to watching you continue to grow!

For Max's fourth birthday he picked a Octonauts theme. For those unknown to Disney channel's Octonauts show it's basically a group of land animals that help water creatures. I do have to admit it's entertaining and the boys know more about sea creatures than I do!






Max enjoyed TWO parties and as one can tell Mason took full advantage of testing homemade icing! I coming to realize Mason gets his sweet tooth from me :) It may have been an Octonauts themed parties but Max still managed to score some cool Batman rain boots (which he's been donning even if not raining!).

Max made this in his recent Sunday school class and it is SO very true. Love this little guy. Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments: