Thursday, September 27, 2012

Superheroes!




 
 My oh my! We have entered the superhero stage at the Moore house. I love it! The boys are hilarious putting on costumes and flying around the house ready to fight crime. It seems the choice of clothing in this house has gone from cute puppies to batman, spider man, etc. It's funny to have them asking for specific clothes they want to wear. A few days ago they took their crime fighting skills outside and I couldn't help but capture a few moments. I sure hope they stay this way. I love watching them play together and use their imagination. Plus, it's comforting knowing I have my own little heroes to protect me :)
Love this one of a little superhero looking up to a big one :)
 

 
Crime fighting with super-dog Trudie!
 

Mason wanted to run around outside with his shirt off. What a big boy he wants to be :)
 

 Thanks Uncle John, Aunt Brandi, Parker and Mac for my Batman shirt equipped with cape on back :)

We also got a jump on our Halloween costumes! Thanks Grandma for sending them to us. The boys love them. Can't wait to take them out on Halloween night!

Spider Man ready for action!
 

No comments: