It's not very often we attempt to get a picture with the boys and my sister's little one. I thought, well, they're actually dressed up and together. Let's give it a try. It took some bribery Easter candy but we got a shot. Thought I would include some outtakes too. They are too funny!! It was all we could get :)
This is the best we got!!
Same goes for a family picture. Again, I thought, hmmm. We're all decently dressed, crazy dirty mess. Would love to get a family photo. Even my dear sweet husband was giving me a hard time about this. Really, it only takes a minute! Well, here's what we got :)
Not too bad huh?
Wanted to include a few outtake of our own!
Why am I the only one smiling??
Doesn't look like Brad wants to be in the picture :) Does he belong with the rest of us??
No comments:
Post a Comment