Monday, September 5, 2011

Max is TWO (Part 2!!)

Whew!!  This kid is soo special!!  He gets to have two birthday parties in a week time.  This weekend we headed down to Southern Illinois for Labor Day festivities and Max's second birthday party.  The weather turned out great!!  Minus a small rain shower the cool weather was wonderful.  Saturday we spent the day swimming and having a dance party at Grandma and Grandpa's with Brandi and Parker.  Oh how I wish I had a video camera.  Imagine two 2-year old and a 3-year old cutting a groove.  Hilarious!  Sunday we spent the day with family cooking out, playing Labor Day games (you'll have to ask my grandma about that one!) and celebrating Max's birthday.  What a weekend!!


We love firetrucks!!

So, the poor birthday guy got a mosquito bite right under his eye.  Thanks to having his mom's genes, he gets to swell really badly with these bites. BOO!!  It didn't stop him from having a good time though and it looks much better now!
I'm a big boy now!  Thanks Uncle John, Aunt Brandi and Parker.  Now I have my own backpack and can stop trying to steal Mason's.



My very own basketball!!
Had to put a picture of my niece Parker in the mix.  Isn't she so cute!!

No comments: